Straightforward Business Law Counsel Serving Clients
Whether you are an established business owner or are interested in creating a new entity, protecting yourself and your investment from the multitude of legal obstacles that can derail your plans is challenging. As an experienced Montgomery County business law attorney, Joshua Ganz can protect your business’s best interests and profits. Our firm’s legal counsel and advice are tailored to the unique needs of your business.
We advise clients on a wide range of business law issues, including:
- Business formation and entity creation
- Operations work
- Corporate law and business law issues
- Franchise law
- Annual meetings, special meetings and record-keeping issues
- Contract drafting, negotiations and review
- Breach of contract issues
- Intellectual property protection
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial real estate transactions, residential real estate development and other property issues
- Employment contracts
- Nondisclosure/noncompete agreements
- Consulting contracts
- Business litigation
No business or business owner wants a prolonged business dispute to threaten company stability, productivity or efficiency. Duffy North delivers high-level, cost-effective representation designed to protect your interests and your bottom line.
How We Can Help Your Business
At Duffy North, we represent entrepreneurs, small-business owners and nonprofit organizations in a wide range of business law disputes. Through effective negotiation and strong litigation skills, we preserve our clients’ position in the marketplace. Whether your business dispute involves a complex contract matter or any issues that may threaten your reputation, employee relations, goodwill or profitability, we can help. We have successfully resolved a multitude of challenges concerning suppliers, competitors and shareholders, as well as business partners.
Our business law services are broad and deep and include legal counsel regarding:
- Intellectual property infringement/breach of confidentiality
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of contract
- Noncompete agreement violations
- Discrimination claims
- Harassment cases or other employee matters
- Partnership disputes
- Partnership dissolution
In matters of business law, we work hand-in-hand with clients to understand and evaluate the details that led to each issue. We examine all angles and provide a range of options for resolution that may include negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
Get Guidance You Can Trust
Business law issues not only have consequences for yourself, but they can also impact the lives of your employees and colleagues as well. Let us help you protect your company’s best interests with our decades of experience.