Let Us Negotiate Your Next Business Contract
If you operate a small or medium-sized business in suburban Philadelphia, Bucks County or Montgomery County, there is a good chance you will, at some point, need a lawyer. At Duffy North, we routinely assist Pennsylvania businesses of differing sizes at different stages of growth. If you are starting a business, our attorneys can assist you with creating articles of incorporation and other founding documents, and drafting and reviewing contracts, such as buy and sell agreements. For more information or to consult with an experienced corporate lawyer, call us in Hatboro at 215-914-9939.
Our Corporate And Transactional Law Services
Our attorneys can assist your business with the following matters:
- Establishment. We draft and review founding business documents so you can establish a corporation, partnership, limited liability company or another business entity.
- Purchases and sales. If your business needs to buy or sell real estate, equipment or other capital, our guidance can keep it in the business and out of court. Further, if your company intends to acquire another business or merge with another business, or if you intend to sell your company to another entity, we can represent you in negotiations, in creating and reviewing sales documents, and in court.
- Contract drafting. We draft and review employment agreements, purchase agreements, sales agreements and other contracts relevant to your business. We take pride in spotting loopholes others may miss.
- Contract negotiations. Writing a contract is only part of the equation. You need an agreement that represents your interests and is acceptable to both sides. We have years of local experience in bringing parties together to forge meaningful contracts.
- Litigation and appeals. An agreement doesn’t serve you if you can’t enforce it. We can help you resolve your contract dispute, in negotiations or in court. If you are trying to overturn an unfavorable court decision, we can represent your business in an appeal.
- Tax and regulatory consulting. All businesses must follow rules, whether they be municipal ordinances, local zoning codes, state reporting rules, or federal tax and employment laws. Hire us, and we can avoid unwelcome surprises from authorities.
Choose Experienced Corporate Representation
At Duffy North, we draft business documents with an eye to the future. We intend for them to stand the tests of time and of legal scrutiny. Before you start your small business or make a decision regarding a larger organization, consult with our veteran corporate and transactional law attorneys. For more information, contact us online or by calling 215-914-9939.