Choose A Results-Oriented Litigation Firm
Civil litigation affects business owners and individuals, and has the potential to dramatically influence business success or individual futures. Within today’s competitive economy and litigious atmosphere, evaluating a situation and determining its risks and merits are important in ensuring smart solutions for most disputes. Duffy North offers cost-effective legal counsel that puts issues in perspective and provides strategic guidance toward effective resolution.
Duffy North stands out in our representation in the following ways:
- Individual attention – You receive the care, attention and personalized counsel you deserve.
- Cost-efficiency – We are always looking for ways to minimize your costs while maintaining the highest level of representation you not only deserve but also should expect.
- Integrity – We pride ourselves on providing straightforward legal guidance and honest service. We’ll explain the litigation process and how your case will move forward.
- Success – We focus on getting you the best result. Whether protracted litigation is the best solution or settling on your case early in the process offers a preferable result, we will explain why.
Resolving All Types Of Civil Litigation
Our civil litigation lawyer delivers comprehensive legal services for clients through every step of the process. If you are seeking counsel in Montgomery County, Bucks County or anywhere else in Pennsylvania, you can count on our firm.
You can reach out to our firm for counsel regarding:
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Contested wills, trusts and guardianships
- The Uniform Commercial Code and UCC Warranties
- Unpaid commissions
- Real estate and real property transactions
- Property and casualty insurance
- Property damage
- Lender liability
- Collection of debts and promissory notes
- Insurance and insurance policies
- Construction work
- Lease and sale of construction equipment
- Technology services
- Commercial and residential leases
- Employment contracts/agreements
- Severance agreements
- Noncompete agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Indemnity claims
- Sales of businesses
- Representations in the purchase and sales
- Business torts
- Shareholder disputes
- Sales agreements and lost sales
- Franchise agreements
- Professional services
- Trade secrets
- Undue influence
- Lost profits
- Third-party administration (TPA) contracts
- Intentional interference with contracts
Duffy North has achieved tremendous results for clients in civil litigation cases. Our clients are consistently satisfied with our services – and often recommend us to others.
Approaching Every Case With Thorough Preparation
In civil litigation, cases are won and lost before you ever step foot in a courtroom. Preparation is crucial. Duffy North prepares for a case by researching the claim, consulting field experts, and implementing extensive research methods to evaluate and handle your lawsuit. When the facts are evaluated, we determine your best options for the best outcome.
These may include alternative dispute resolution, negotiating a settlement or even going to trial. We are prepared to advocate on your behalf during this challenging time. Contact Duffy North with your civil litigation questions and concerns at 215-914-9939 or reach out to us online.