Experienced Representation In Real Estate Transactions
Anyone who intends to buy, sell or lease residential or commercial real estate has vulnerable interests to protect. At Duffy North, we represent clients in suburban Philadelphia and Bucks and Montgomery counties in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions. Whether you plan to buy or sell a home, lease a commercial property, or prepare a building for residential or commercial renting in Pennsylvania, our attorneys can help ensure that your transaction will come off without a hitch.
Further, we can prepare, draft and review your purchase and sale agreements, real estate contracts, title insurance policies or other pertinent real estate documents. When possible, we will negotiate for your interests with restraint and skill. When necessary, we will aggressively protect your rights in court. For more information, call our seasoned Hatboro real estate attorneys today at 215-914-9939.
Our Real Estate Services
Specific services we provide:
- Real estate document drafting and review
- Residential and commercial purchase and sale agreement drafting and review
- Lease contract drafting and review
- Sale closing representation
- Short sale and foreclosure representation
- Real estate inspection document drafting and review
- Landlord-tenant representation involving lease disputes and evictions
- Commercial and residential developer representation
- Zoning appeals and land use litigation
- Deed reformation representation
- Boundary dispute representation
- Construction dispute representation
- Real estate commission dispute representation
Duffy North Abstract Company, Inc. | Commercial And Residential Title Services
Through our title company, we also provide residential and commercial title insurance policy preparation and review.
See How We Can Help You
When you are looking for an experienced legal team to assist you with your real estate law issues, come see how our decades of experience can help you. We are committed to using our wide array of skills and services for your benefit, so be sure to reach out to us today.
For more information about our real estate services or to consult with an experienced Montgomery County real estate lawyer, contact us online or call us at 215-914-9939.