Intellectual Property Legal Representation
Your brand equals value, goodwill and your reputation. In all industries and across all business segments, the smartest companies protect their brand with trademarks and copyrights. Duffy North can help you protect your brand – one of the most important assets of your business. For clients of all sizes, we assess the risks of trademark infringement proactively, saving time and potential litigation. When a trademark is researched and cleared, Duffy North can apply to register the mark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect your brand.
Infringing upon another’s property – intentionally or not – can result in costly litigation. Before considering a new mark, contact Duffy North to perform a comprehensive search of federal, state, common law and domain name databases. We can carefully evaluate the search results to ensure proper ownership.
Our Montgomery County trademark and copyright attorney can help your business with:
- A comprehensive search of federal, state, common law and domain name databases
- Filing an application to register your asset with the USPTO
- Filing an “intent-to-use” application with the USPTO
- Responding to substantive and nonsubstantive responses from the USPTO on an application
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating license agreements
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements to sell or purchase trademarks
- Infringement actions
If you have a trademark or copyright, Duffy North can help you protect it or enforce it when necessary.
Learn More About How We Can Help
Whether you discover someone is using a similar mark, or you desire to generate revenue by licensing or selling your mark, we can provide personalized and comprehensive legal guidance with your unique business needs in mind. Call Duffy North at 215-914-9939 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to providing the trusted legal counsel you need.