Protecting Rights Under Contractual Agreements
If you are starting or operating a business, your day-to-day dealings with customers, suppliers, commercial landlords and others are repeatedly defined by contracts. A breach of contract occurs when:
- There was a legitimate contract in place
- Either side broke the agreement
- Damages resulted to the violated party
The viability of your business may be at risk when others breach the contracts that you rely on. To prevent or resolve breach of contract losses to your business, work with one of our experienced business law attorneys.
Breach Of Contract In Business Contexts: Types And Remedies
We represent plaintiffs and defendants in breach of contract claims involving business contracts such as:
- Partnership agreements
- Purchase orders and bills of sale
- Service agreements
- Franchising, licensing and marketing agreements
- Nondisclosure and noncompete agreements
- Employment contracts and independent contractor agreements
- Security agreements involving loans, collateral and related issues
This list is not meant to be exhaustive. Whatever business contract has become problematic for you, our business lawyers are ready to defend your interests through negotiations, mediation or litigation. We typically advise clients to seek nonadversarial resolutions whenever possible, but sometimes a full-scale lawsuit is justified and necessary. Our attorneys are skilled litigators who keep a business’s bottom line in clear focus in every business-related breach of contract case.
Serving Businesses In Montgomery County And Beyond
We have a substantial following in the business community in Montgomery County, but we also work with business clients from a distance. Today’s technology allows us to offer our services to businesses throughout the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.